new "old" fabric


Last week I called my former local quilt shop in Michigan (since they have no website to order from) and I was able to get my hands on this lovely Denyse Schmidt Flea Market Fancy fabric. It's from Denyse's first fabric line, which came out a few years ago. I was so excited that the quilt shop still had the elusive blues and greens left. I ordered a bunch, as you can see. And when I called, she just happened to be having a sale.

I am one very happy fabric loving girl.

edited to add: I bought my fabric from So South Haven. Her phone number is (269) 637-0603. She is no longer holding the sale for this line of fabric, so the price is now $9.00 per yard. Please have an idea of which fabrics you would like to order from this line before calling the shop. You can see the line here.
---------
She does have some fabric lines on sale including:

Summer Night (brushed cottons) by Holly Taylor for Moda
Grandma's Pastels by Benartex
Christmas Treasures by Benartex
Star of Wonder by Nancy Halvorson by Benartex
Peppermint and Holly Berries by Nancy Halvorson by Benartex
So You Sew Fun by RJR
Whimsey by Free Spirit
Adventures of Sunny Bear by Red Rooster
River Bed by Benartex
Fleurish by Valorie Wells

if you buy 10 one yard cuts the price per yard is $6.00.

Happy shopping!