binging on fabric

First off, thanks for all your comments on the pre-wash post. There are more of us in the pre-wash camp than I realized....I had no idea! It was so interesting to read all the comments, so thanks for weighing in.

My husband noticed (and commented) that I have been on a fabric buying binge lately. Oops! To his credit, he also noticed (and commented) that I had been doing very well. Yay, hubby! He's a good, good man.

I had to buy some bliss, and I wasn't going to hesitate. (I missed out on the Authentic craze, and I kind of regret it.) I have the PERFECT quilt idea for this charm pack. The design idea has been in my head for over 3 years. I'm soooooooo excited for it! But now I'm wondering why on earth I didn't buy the aqua dots as well? That should have been a no-brainer. These were purchased from Fresh Squeezed fabrics. I'd highly recommend ordering from Randi.

This bolt of aqua is going with the bliss. I'm trying out a new solid fabric (from Hancock Fabrics) by trying out an entire bolt. Sounds reasonable, doesn't it? Ha!
More solids...because Hancock's had a screaming deal on them. 53% off! Thanks to Doris for on the heads up on that one. Hancock is such a nice diversion from JoAnn's. I could write an entire blog post about this, but I'll spare you. :)

After Cheryl posted about her grey fabrics, I knew I had to be intentional about collecting some, too. This is all that my LQS had in stock. 3 different greys on bolts and 2 fat quarters. That's it. I just love grey!

These remaining fabrics were bought at Quilt Home. It was my first time ordering with them, and I couldn't have been more impressed! They were on sale (most were), they have free shipping on orders over $50 (very important to me) and they even included a hand-written thank you note on my slip. I'm very, very impressed! Oh, they were quick, too. I had these lovelies in a few days.
I was thrilled to find some of this gorgeous fabric. It's from 2 fabric lines ago, and I thought it was LONG gone. When I found it-and on sale, no less-I snatched it up. It's going to make a lovely, lovely quilt back.
 I naturally gravitate to green and pink. Always.
And some lovely henna garden. (more grey, yay!)

Here's to pretty, pretty fabric! And lots of it!

Please don't leave your favorite fabric shopping spots in the comments.
I don't need any more help in that area.
At all.