liberty scrap challenge

Annie's scraps arrived in my mailbox several weeks ago. She sent me these lovely liberty tana lawn scraps, and in turn, I will use them to make a mini quilt for her. I have had no previous experience with liberty fabrics...but I'm learning that these fabrics are delicate and amazing. And did I mention pretty? They blew me away.
She included this little card in the package...it's just as cute as can be. Look in the lower left. Those bikes! My absolute favorite fabric of the whole lot.
I finally got to cutting and piecing this week. The quilt top is done...now it needs some hand quilting. Not my forte, but I'm excited to see this mini come to life.
And here's a shot to give you an idea of the scale of the squares...teeny tiny....almost 1.5" finished.

I started making two quilts right off the bat, because I knew it was going to be hard to let this one go.