crop circles

My curves quilt top is done. See, I told you that I used drab colors. I do like it, though, and  it will match my living room perfectly--unlike 99% of the lap quilts I make. The name (I must give full credit to Amy for that stroke of genius) makes the color scheme all better in my mind. This makes 5 quilt tops waiting to be quilted. Yikes! I need to finish them soon so I can start some other lovelies, like:

Katy's quilt along. (scrap vomit, LOL!) I have been in love with the inspiration quilt for a long time.

Liz's triangle madness (since I missed but still want to make this one of Katie's).

This quilt would be good for stash reduction. Plus I have some Kaffe fabric that I am absolutely terrified to cut into. (Terrified, I tell you!)

I also MUST make a funky lady quilt. Inspired by this block. Just thinking about it has me grinning like a fool.

So much inspiration, so little time.
Sigh.