easing back into things

Yesterday I spent all day in bed, as sick as can be. I can't remember the last time that happened. I often say that I want a day off, but I would have much rather have worked! :) I'm so thankful for my husband, who not only worked from home but also kept the kids quiet/calm and fed all day long AND did all the laundry. He's such a great guy! My kids did great, too. I'm so thankful for my wonderful family!!!
Today I'm so glad to be back in the land of the living. I'm still recovering, so I'm trying ease into things. (not easy for me!) Thankfully, I have my hand pieced stars to keep me busy. 
I'm up to 50 stars in the main piece! I have several other stars that are in various states of completion.
If I make it a lap size I'm almost half done with the top! I am loving the process AND the results.

edited to add: the specifics of this quilt (including a link to the tutorial) can be found here.

About the last finish it up Friday post...sorry about the links getting cut off. I'm not sure what's up with that...I was able to access the last row of links (just barely) on my ipod, but not on my computer. Anyone know how to fix it? I'm afraid if I mess with the format, I'll loose all the links. I'll be sure to try to fix it on next week's post!

edited to add: if you place your cursor right after any of the numbers in the last column, then hit the TAB key, the links will show. thanks so much, Elaine!