#13


My friend Heather expressed some interest in quilting, so I jumped at the chance to teach another friend how to quilt. :) This was a joint project between Heather and I. She has a good friend that recently had a baby girl, and this is the quilt that we made for little Meah.

(Don't you love the little hands grabbing the quilt while I snapped the photo?)
The strips are cut 4" wide and random in length.
It is a crib size.

I did something other than my standard stippling for the quilting. (Not too much of a stretch, I realize....but still.)

And here is the back. I LOVE this fabric. I have had it stashed for quite some time already. Heather and I thought it made the perfect backing fabric for this sweet little quilt. And I have enough left to back a lap sized quilt, too.

About the title...this is my 13th completed quilt for the year. Hopefully more to come!