don't worry...I still quilt


It seems as if I am on a purse making frenzy, but I am really not. They are just so much quicker to start and finish than a quilt. So that's why I whip one out every few days...just to have something to blog about. (I wish I were only half kidding!)

This is a purse pattern that I drafted. The final one was here. So this is the final final draft. I love how it turned out. Having beautiful fabric in paisley and stripes helps a lot too. It is lined with interfacing (which I dislike) so the next time I try this purse most of the pieces will be quilted. And I plan to make one exactly like this one for me. (That is my friend in the photo...and it is her purse. She bought the fabric...isn't it perfect?)
------------
It is my dear friend Amy Jo's birthday today, so if you have a minute why don't you stop over to her blog and wish her a happy birthday? I know she would appreciate it. :)