sewing again


Last week when I was in Michigan, the ever-so-generous Amy Jo passed along more upholstery samples to me. I finally started sewing with some and they are great! This is the first thing I made in my new studio, and I am happy to report that the studio and I are going to be a great fit. It's not completely organized, but I couldn't wait to sew.

Amy is not a big fan of florals, (?) but who am I to complain, when that pretty fabric lands in my hands. Thanks Amy.

I don't have a specific person in mind for this purse yet, so it just may go in my stash of ready made gifts.
---------
I have come to the conclusion that whomever thought up daylight saving time must have wanted to torture parents with young children. It works every time. That one hour shift is enough to keep my children howling for a week straight. Like I need that!