15 reasons why I don't need to buy fabric

It's been 46 days since I bought any new fabric, and I am really trying to resist the urge. (It's hard, I tell you!) So, I thought I would pull out some fabric piles to remind me why I am not buying fabric. (It's barely working.)

Each of these stacks of fabric represent a quilt that I have planned...and most of the fabric for already. See how the pile of pink fabric in the upper right hand corner towers over the rest? I love that. (There is plenty more stash where that came from and at least 5 more quilt projects planned that don't photograph well. That doesn't even count any scrap quilts!)


I joined the summer stash challenge in order to help me, but I haven't really started on one yet, because I am trying to get some WIP's finished up first.


In the mean time, I made my block for Erin for the Virtual Quilting Bee.

I love the fabrics she chose. She sent the green floral. I added the yellow and the stripe.