5


I finished the 5th and final quilt for my quilts of valor project yesterday.

Aren't they pretty???

Thank you to those of you who contributed blocks, sent fabric, thread and batting. What an amazing response! I wish I would have kept track of each person who contributed, but you know who you are. THANKS a bunch!!! I'm so glad that I didn't have to make 150 maverick star blocks myself!!! :)

They still need labels (and a pillowcase for each, as requested) and then they will be dropped off at my LQS.
A special thank you to Diane, who volunteered to quilt two of the quilts on her long arm, thus saving my arms. :) She did a beautiful job!!! If you follow this link you can see some photos of the quilting up close.

Each quilt measures 60" x 72". That was a whole lot of binding, but I enjoyed sitting under each quilt and admiring the handiwork of so many of you all at once. It was great fun for me and it gave me something to do while visiting with the in-laws over the Thanksgiving holiday. :)

Again, thank you for your help. I couldn't have done it without you. xoxo