scrap happy

I'm happy to report another finished quilt. :)
This was from my second round of the 9 patch quilt along.
I do love scrappy quilts most of all.
The printed fabric on the back is by Jennifer Paganelli. I love this fabric so much. I'm not sure if I love the white strips on either side of it, but what's done is done.
I talked about the quilting in this post. Since so many of you asked, I should state that I started and stopped the quilting for each flower. That's when the auto cut button on my Juki came in very handy.
I had a hard time deciding what to bind it with, but I fell back on my trusty flea market fancy fabric. I don't know how many quilts I've bound with this fabric. (many!) And it looks good every time. :) I'll be so sad when my stash runs out.
Here's (almost) a full view of the quilt.
It measures about 66" x 90", so a nice twin size.

I'm also happy to report that my motivation for finishing up my WIP's has kicked in to high gear (finally) and I'm having so much fun! I worked on 3 different quilts today. One of them is soooooooooo good! I can't wait to show you.