another start


This is quilt #5 that I started last week.

There are more shades of blue and green coming into the mix, this is just the start. I am hoping for a cool watercolor effect when it all comes together. I have wanted to make my own bento box quilt since first laying eyes on this one. All the fabrics have been in my stash for about a year, I suppose. You see, that is the reason (partly) for all this starting madness that I have going on. Ultimately, I am hoping to clean out the stash a little bit...well, a lot. And then when I read this post, well, that was the final shove that I needed to start my own.

With all that we had going on this weekend (an out of town friend visiting, a fantastic Phil Keaggy concert, church and a baby dedication for my nephew) I am pretty surprised that I found time to start another quilt, but you know, there is ALWAYS time to start another quilt in my world. :)