how many quilts?


Monica left a question on my last post, "honestly, how many quilts do you have in your home?"

To that I say, what a good question. (I immediately went to count.)

I will give you the answer, but first, I thought it might be fun to let you guess.

I am counting baby quilts, lap quilts and bed quilts. Doll quilts and wall hangings were not included in the final tally. Only finished quilts are counted.

The person who guesses the closest or correctly will win this stack of 10 fat quarters.

No anonymous comments and only one guess per person please. Also, make sure that there is a way for me to contact you in the event that you should win.

My son said that the number was quite a surprise and I had to agree.
I'll close the contest sometime on Thursday.

Now give it your best shot! I can't wait to see what you guess.
edit: the contest is now closed.