the answer

Wow, that was quite a response to my guessing game!

Here's the breakdown...

12 baby quilts


9 lap quilts


7 twin quilts


2 full
2 queen
2 king


for a total of 34 quilts.

27 of these were made by me

1 was bought (before I knew how to quilt)

6 were received as gifts (thank you Clair and Linda)

1 of these will be given as a gift

2 of these will be given to charity

So the surprise was that there are fewer than I expected.

Nana Nancy asked how many I have made total and how many I have given away. Total made is about 70. And out of those, I must have given away about 43 (soon to be 46).

My winners are:

dee (please send me your info, since there is no link)

and

country mouse.

Each will receive a set of the 10 fat quarters. (And I still have 1/2 yards of each, so I hope to make a quilt out of those same fabrics, eventually.)

Thanks to each of you that guessed. This was a lot of fun! I so enjoyed reading each and every comment. And thanks for leaving such encouraging words. They mean so much.