quilt in a bag or hurray for spring

First off, thank you for all your great names for the baby bricks quilt, and for your help with the math measurements. I am going to name it Strawberry Trifle. Thanks Anina for the great suggestion. I loved all your names. You all are certainly more clever than I am when it comes to naming quilts. Thanks for your input.


For today's featured quilt, I present to you raspberry lemonade. (My husband named this one.)

Hurray for spring weather which allowed me to take some photos outside. Finally.

It measures approximately 64" square.

I pieced the back using 3 strips to mimic the pattern from the front.

I used polka dots on the binding.

I folded it up...

and made a matching bag for portability.

Isn't that fun? This would make a great gift, if I were so inclined.

But I am not feeling so inclined.
This one will be living at my house.
Actually, I'm going to put it in my van so I have a quilt ready for a picnic at any given time. Because I do believe that we are approaching that time of year. Finally.
Hurray for spring!