friday favorites

Roxanne started Favorites Friday a few months ago. Isn't that a great idea? Here are a few of my favorites today.

Mountain Dew to go with my breakfast....(although this isn't specific to Fridays.)

After the amount of sleep I got last night, it looks more like this to me....

I was up from about 1am-4am...not with the kids or anything...I just had too much running through my little brain. Inspiration overload is fun, just not in the middle of the night, you know?

And I am in LOVE with this quilt top! I made this yesterday. I started it in the afternoon and I finished it up before bed.

I didn't even need to use the flash for this photo despite the overcast weather this morning. :) It's pretty bright, isn't it? I haven't been this excited about a quilt top in a long time. That means that as it progresses into a finished quilt, I am sure to love it more and more. I am calling it raspberry lemonade. (I am trying to get more creative with naming my quilts. I aspire to be half as clever as Susan is at naming her jewelry + photos.) It measures 64.5" square.

What are your favorites this Friday?

-----
And just a bit of blog business....I will be answering questions in the comments section, so if you ask a question, please check back for a response. We'll give that a shot and see how it goes.