brought to you by the number 2

I've been sewing my brains out and I have the arm pain to prove it. I just haven't kept up with the blogging end of it all, so here's a bit of a rundown...

I made 2 quilt tops last week. LOVE those Kona solids!



2 is the number of lunch bags that my sister and I made last week. We talked about making these for 2 years before we actually got around to it. I love them! Each one could also double as a small purse or as a cute knitting project bag. 2 is also the number of times my sister quilted hers. Let's just say that free motion quilting did NOT go well for her. At all. It made for some good laughs, though.

2 days until I send my boys off to school. I have mixed feelings about it.

I quilted 2 quilts on Saturday. Which means I have 2 quilts to bind.

2 is the number of hours I stayed up past my bedtime reading a great book. It's not all about quilting all the time around here, if you can believe it.

Tomorrow I get to see my 2 cutie pie nephews. Yay!

And 2 is the number of hours I plan on spending at the beach this afternoon.

One last thing for today, although it has nothing to do with the number 2, I've been loving Pandora. Love, love, LOVE it! If you have kids, I highly recommend the Schoolhouse Rock station. It's so much fun. The kids and I are kind of addicted.

Happy Monday to you!