quilt along week 9

Welcome to week 9 of the quilt along! This morning I'm posting from Douglas, Michigan. Man, it's beautiful here! My family and I are wrapping up our summer vacation. We've been sleep depriving ourselves for a full week now. We are having a fabulous time! (Despite the lack of sleep.) Today we are headed to South Haven to enjoy some time on the beach before we head home. I'm glad I worked ahead a little on my quilt along last week so I could post this while I was on the road. Plus, I have a lot of other quilty goodness to share this week. Yay!
For this week, all you need to do is to make 4 strip sets...each one is 32 segments long, so they should measure 64 1/2" when they are all sewn together. After all my issues with strips not fitting right, you can be sure that I'm going to be measuring them babies and getting them just right before sewing them to the quilt. It's funny how each quilt teaches you something, isn't it?

For those of you who are quilting along, I'm curious, how are you doing on your quilt?
Happy Monday!