in progress

These are my top 5 projects at the moment....

1. Spiderweb quilt. I am obsessed. A few of you commented that you don't think this will be a long term project. You are right. I could piece these little webs all. day. long.

2. With the strings that are too skinny for the spiderweb quilt, I decided to knot together end to end and knit (on size 17 needles) a little rug. It feels incredible under my toes.

3. Candy corn quilt. (squeal!) I'm almost done quilting it.

4. Christmas tree skirt. Tutorial coming soon.

5. Mailing packages out, which includes this quilt that my dear Amy Jo made for the first quilt along. I offered to quilt it for her, now I just need to send it off. (Along with some other packages for other blog friends.)


my top 5 non related quilt projects today:

1. laundry
2. clean the house
3. bake a dessert and bread
4. lunch with my boys at school!
5. run a few errands

What are YOU doing today?