lovely layers


With each simple quilt that I complete, I am more and more smitten with simplicity. Now if that simplicity could translate into my daily life, that would be something. This quilt is easy to make-about as easy as they come. And of course, I used my stand by-stippling-to complete it.

I used a solid yellow to back this quilt (it's what I had on hand), so I wanted to make sure that the binding packed a punch. I love the effect. I ordered the binding fabric from Cia's Palette, which I would highly recommend. Last time I ordered, I received my fabric the very next day. The thing about the binding fabric, Amy Butler full moon dots, is that it has a decidedly yellow tint, which makes it difficult to blend in some projects, but it is perfect for this one.

This quilt measures 41" x 56".

Anyone have a name suggestion for this one?
---------
For those of you who had questions about the Toyko's Triangle quilt, I added an edit to the previous post with a link to the flying geese tutorial that I am using.